Sunday, January 11, 2015

MTC is listening are you talking

What is your opinion about MTC? The question shall ignite rage and bring down a rain of swear words. MTC went on strike, yes; their conductors never gives change, tell me about it; drivers are agents of Yama, of course. But do you know MTC is striving hard to replicate a corporate working environment! I realized this on a fateful day which crunched my backbone as I stood in mouse-foot space, a sticker grabbed my attention it had feedback details of MTC.
I took out my smart phone and started drafting a mail to that id, knowing I won't get any response. As I pressed send I received an automated reply, I saw light but weeks passed without actual response hope died with memory. A week back I got a neatly written reply mail from them, voila! This is MTC telling that necessary action will be taken to operate the bus as planned.

Write Feedback To:

9445030516
9383337639

Also try: http://www.mtcbus.org/ > Feed back

Transcript:


Continuous AC buses a crush to needy

3 messages

Shiva hari kumar B <susa360@gmail.com>Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:57 PM
To: Feedback@mtcbus.org
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Shiva hari Kumar, working in an IT firm in ELNET city near Tidel park and I reside in Chromepet. I believe in greener India and I take pride in using public transport system even when I can afford 2 Wheeler petrol needs for the commute.
I leave office between 7pm-8pm which is also the peak hour. For one full week I observed that in that time period 4 AC buses- route 91 is operated from Thiruvanmiyur, in that time no express bus runs connecting Tidel and Chromepet and those who can't afford it(including me) are forced to wait and take next disastrously crowded bus, young men prefer to hang themselves in steps.
Please avoid accidents waiting to happen, shuffle different services like AC, EXPRESS, DELUXE in optimal fashion. I write this in best hope that MTC values life of passenger against revenue.

Sincerely,
Shiva hari kumar Balasubramanian
The regular commuter.


FEEDBACK <feedback@mtcbus.org>Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM
To: Shiva hari kumar B <susa360@gmail.com>
Dear Sir

 For your reference the ordinary and A/C bus timings are given below.

From Thiruvanmiyur:

        A/C Volvo buses: 7.00, 7.20, 7.40, 7.50, 8.00, 8.10, 8.20, 8.40, 9.00

       Ordinary buses: 7.02,7.15,7.20,7.30,7.42,8.00,8.10,8.22,8.25,8.40,8.45,8.50,9.02.

However necessary action will be taken to operate the buses in the scheduled time.

Thanks

MTC.  



Shiva hari kumar B <susa360@gmail.com>Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32 AM
To: FEEDBACK <feedback@mtcbus.org>
Great thanks. Never expected a mail def. not when MTC is on strike.
Thanks :)
[Quoted text hidden]