SOME OF THE NEW VERBs
- GOOGLE IT
- Simply "Google it" means search the word followed in google search engine very simple right! the same holds for Google too Sample I have googled susa360
- Search results can displayed with texts liked "on googling" or "googled"
- 'Tweet" is the verb used in the website www.twitter.com, replacing the verb post!
- "Tweeting" is used as a status message in some social networking sites, to inform their friends that they are not here(social sites)!
- Gossip writers are using "twitted" to mention the source person if they got it from twitter!
Because English always lived as the most versatile language in the world, its also one of the reasons for its survival as one of the top languages, so far English has adopted many words from numerous languages. This is not the first time English is converting noun to verb and inventing new words, but the source of the noun is all about the discussion. Google and Twitter are the sources!